Whole Wheat Chickpea Wrap is a right combination of complex carbohydrates and protein which will keep the stomach full for a longer period of time.
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 187 kCal
- Oil, 2 Teaspoon
- Onion, Chopped 1 Small
- Minced Fresh Gingerroot, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves, Minced 2
- Curry Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ground Coriander, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ground Cumin, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chickpeas boiled, 1 Bowl
- Crushed Tomatoes, 1 Cup
- Fresh Baby Spinach, 3 Cups
- Whole Wheat Tortillas (8 inches), warmed, 4
- For wraps, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion until tender.
- Add ginger, garlic and seasonings. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chickpeas and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered until slightly thickened, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, place spinach and chickpea mixture on tortillas and roll up.
Post a comment