Paneer Curry improves digestion, heart health and helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories(Per Serving): 557 kCal
- Diced Paneer, 100 gms
- Onions (chopped), 2 medium
- Tomatoes (Chopped), 2 medium
- Ginger-Garlic Paste, 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies (finely chopped), 2 medium
- Red Chilli Powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala, 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- Jeera, 1/4 teaspoon
- Hing, 1 Pinch
- Coriander Powder, 2 teaspoon
- Sunflower Oil, 2 tablespoon
- Salt, To Taste
- Saute Paneer cubes in a little oil and keep aside.
- Take oil in a skillet and add hing, jeera and onions. Fry them until onion turns golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Add the remaining spices, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder. Cook the masala until it is done.
- Add water and adjust the gravy.
- Once the gravy is done add paneer cubes and simmer it for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Post a comment