Ingredients for Dahi Arbi
- 4-5 Small Arbis
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Green Chilli, Slit into 2
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/3 Cup Curd
- Boil, peel and chop the arbis and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds begin to splutter, add green chilli and saute for 30 secs.
- Now add the arbis and sprinkle salt over them.
- Saute till golden brown.
- Now add red chilli powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add curd.
- Adjust the consistency by adding water.
- Let it simmer for 6-7 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Dr Shikha’s NutriHealth
- October 8, 2018
Hi! We have personalised plans for weight loss. You can WhatsApp us on + 91 8447839546 and we will get in touch with you.
Post a comment