Chyawanprash is one of the most healthy and delicious jams which is in use for ages and provides a broad range of health benefits. It helps build Ojas for supporting a healthy immune system. According to Ayurveda Ojas is considered the essence of the body. It provides immunity, strength, vigor, and vitality. It is one of the finest products of the digestive process. It literally benefits people of any age or sex, either youth or old, male or female. It tastes sour, sweet, or tad. It is a black coloured sticky jam like preparation.
Ingredients of Chyawanprash
Chyawanprash is a combination of 40-50 herbs and extracts which provide immunity and also make one highly energized. Some of the key ingredients are:
Amla: One of the richest sources of Vitamin C and antioxidants, if it is consumed on a daily basis, it helps in boosting up the immunity as well as helps in detoxification.
Ashwagandha: It improves vitality and strength. If taken on a regular basis, it boosts immunity and facilitates good sleep.
Pippali: Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it helps in detoxifying the body and improving immunity.
Sandalwood: It is helpful in the treatment of common cold, cough, bronchitis, fever, and sore mouth and throat.
Saffron: It helps in rejuvenating the body and acts as a ‘rasayana’, boosting immunity and improving the energy levels.
Cardamom: It is rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants and essential minerals, thereby promoting digestion and improving immunity.
Benefits of Chyawanprash
Some of the benefits of Chyawanprash include:
- Prevent Infections: Whenever winters sets in or at the start of monsoon there is a drastic change in the weather. Several bacterial growths occur which leads to infections. Hence taking Chyawanprash daily can help in reducing the chances of infection.
- Ease Digestion: Amla and cinnamon present in Chyawanprash helps in preventing flatulence and having Chyawanprash on a regular basis help in proper bowel movement hence reducing constipation.
- Barrier In Respiratory Issues: Regular intake of this ancient formulated jam helps in fighting chronic respiratory ailments and also helps in lung functioning to a great extent.
- Gives Radiant Skin: Many people think to apply beauty products only makes skin radiant and glossy. Taking Chyawanprash on daily basis helps in making skin radiant as it is rich in Vitamin C.
- Blood Purifier: It is like a trend nowadays as every second person relishes junk food which creates a huge pile of toxins in their body. But this healthy jam helps in removing and cutting down toxins from the body and purify blood naturally.
- Memory Booster: Due to so much stress people usually forget things easily but Chyawanprash fortifies the brain with the benefit of these herbs and helps in the sharpening of memory. Kids also get a good and better focus on studies and concentration on activities by having this ayurvedic preparation.
Post a comment