Tofu Stir Fry With Soba Noodles is a good source of protein as it contains all nine essential amino acids. It is high in soluble fibre and gluten-free. The noodles are low in fat as well.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 300 Kcal
- 5 ounces soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large red sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces firm tub-style tofu (fresh bean curd)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or basil
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add sweet pepper.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add tofu; cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Add spinach, teriyaki sauce, and the water; stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add cooked soba noodles and cilantro, heat through, stirring gently to coat.
Post a comment