Natural Herbs That Helps In Improving Your Skin and Hair
The first look matters – and this impression of beauty comes from healthy skin and beautiful hair. So every human wants healthy skin and hair to become and remain attractive to the outer world. Not only this – our health of hair and skin goes a long way to suggest the internal balance of the doshas.
If you want healthy skin and hair- It is important to have
- Good digestion and evacuation
- Balanced pitta dosha
- Low-stress levels
- Good sleep
- A good amount of nutrients like protein, vitamin, iron, calcium etc.
Our skin and hair kit addresses all the above parameters and works against inflammation, and infections (bacterial, viral, fungal).
- Beautiful skin capsules
- Neem capsules
- Moringa capsules
- Turmeric formula capsules
- Triphala capsules
Beautiful Skin is a combination of sandalwood, manjith, turmeric, guduchi and tulsi. It restores and rejuvenates the skin, purifies the blood & balances the endocrine system. It improves complexion and promotes a healthy radiant glow by working against skin infections and allergies. All the herbs in this combination have been used from years to treat:
- Irritation of skin
- Infections of skin
- Allergies of the body
- Skin Blemishes
- Skin Pigmentation
- Dullness of skin
Neem has been a part of the herbal beauty tradition for thousands of years. It is widely used orally and externally in Ayurveda for skin issues and hair conditions. Neem is a herbal broad-spectrum antibiotic and a wonderful blood purifier. Herbal Antibiotic fights fungal, bacterial and viral infections throughout the body & skin. It is effective against parasites and candida. It balances pitta energy in our body works against inflammations
Moringa capsules contain leaf powder of organically grown Moringa oliefera (Sahijan). It is extremely rich in nutrients and contains 40 + antioxidants and 90 +nutrients. It is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, protein, calcium, fibre, magnesium and potassium. It provides essential nutrients for skin and hair health.
- Moringa leaves have 4 times more Beta-Carotene (raw form of Vitamin A) than that of carrots
- Good levels of calcium than that of milk (17 times more)
- More iron than that of Spinach (25 times more)
- A very rich source of Vitamin C
- Imparts Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins) which are building blocks of skin and hair cells
- It restores essential vitamins & mineral imbalances naturally
Turmeric formula contains turmeric (coarse powder), turmeric extract( with 90 % curcuminoids) and Trikatu. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compound in turmeric help in rejuvenating skin cells bringing a natural glow. Trikatu in this formula improves absorption of curcuminoids, which are otherwise absorbed poorly. It stimulates digestive fire and helps in improving the absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- Supports skin by improving blood and liver Functions
- Works against skin allergies
- Removes Inflammation of the skin cells
- Gives radiant skin
- Improves Digestion
- Triphala is the most prominent herb in Ayurveda for improving digestion and ensuring good digestion.
- Helps in smooth evacuation
- It naturally regulates the cholesterol level and helps improve liver metabolism
- It helps in detoxification of liver and digestive canal
Also Read: Food for Healthy Hair and Skin