Trikatu is a classical Ayurvedic formula which means three spices or a combination of three pungent herbs. It is an Ayurvedic mixture of equal parts of fruits of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Long Pepper (Piper longum) and the rhizomes of Ginger (Zingiber officinale). It supports normal gastric function and circulation.
Primary effects of Trikatu is on the upper GI tract, where it enhances the “digestive fire” necessary for the breakdown of food and absorption of nutrients.
According to Ayurveda Trikatu a “warming formula,” used to awaken Agni (digestion) and destroy ‘Ama’ (accumulated waste & toxins).
Poor quality food and inconsistent eating habits can cause a dullness to the upper GI, which if not rectified, will result in further deviations from overall health.
Trikatu enhances the production of digestive enzymes and hepatic metabolism. It also promotes the assimilation of food through the intestines and normalises gastric emptying, thereby reducing the tendency toward flatulence and distention while improving overall energy levels and nutritional status.
Trikatu reduces LDL(bad cholesterol) and triglyceride levels and helps in increasing cardio-protective HDL (good cholesterol) levels.
Health Benefits of Trikatu:
- It helps to clear excess kapha or mucous from the body and support respiratory functions
- Helps to regenerate Agni, the digestive fire by supporting digestion and boosts metabolism
- It works like scraping action on excess fat tissue and thus helps in weight management
- It helps to remove impurities or ama from the body
- Trikatu improves respiratory function by getting rid of excess Kapha
Get all the benefits of Trikatu by ordering it from here.
Post a comment