Tulsi Honey Chamomile Iced Tea induces sleep and treats insomnia. It is effective in treating stomach cramps as it lessens cramping and eases out unnecessary gas and bloating in the digestion tracts. The tea can battle against skin inflammation scars.
Cooking Time: 7 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
Calories (Per Serving): 45 kCal
- Water, 2 glasses
- Tulsi honey chamomile tea bags, 2
- Fresh lime juice, 2 Tsp
- Ice cubes
- Stevia, 1 pouch / 1 Tsp
- Place water in a microwave-safe measuring cup and microwave on high for 2.5- 3 minutes, or until water just begins to boil.
- Place tulsi honey chamomile tea bags in hot water and allow to steep for approximately 4 minutes.
- While mixture is steeping, fill a drinking glass to just below the top with ice cubes and squeeze lemon over the top of the ice.
- Pour steeped tea over a glass of ice and gently mix lemon with tea.
- Serve cold, sweetened (add stevia) if you desire.
Post a comment