- Turmeric – A heaviness in the chest is caused by ongoing congestion and inflammation in the airways. Turmeric is loaded with an active compound called curcumin, which helps dissolve mucus. It functions as a plant-based lung detoxifier. It acts as a natural lung-detox herb.
Boil 1 inch of raw turmeric in low-fat milk and consume regularly.
- Mustard oil – Sarshapa tailam, often known as mustard oil, is an Ayurvedic term. By massaging the affected lungs, it soothed them.
3 to 4 teaspoons of warm mustard oil combined with some salt and camphor Circularly massage the back, neck, and chest.
This massage is effective at clearing airway blockages caused by phlegm.
- Tulsi – Tulsi comes in a wide range of varieties, but Shyama tulsi is the best option. since the main purpose is to treat issues with the cough. The lungs will function more effectively if you boil 5–7 leaves in water and drink this tulsi tea every morning and evening as a regular habit.
- Ginger – It is easy to balance the kapha and vata doshas by boiling ginger in water and drinking it. Ginger is rich in vitamins and minerals like magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, and zinc.
- Pippali – Indian long pepper is the more common name. It works as an irritant and reduces inflammation in the airways, clearing mucus and clearing nasal congestion. One time per day, boil a few pippali in low-fat milk.
The Vedique Diet Programme:
The Vedique Diet Plan uses natural foods and kitchen herbs to treat the underlying causes of unwanted weight gain and promote holistic recovery. It emphasises the health of various organs (liver, stomach, kidney) and understands Body Prakriti. It is a unique diet that will provide you with long-lasting effects that you can keep thanks to its comprehensive approach.
Better health and a healthier lifestyle are possible with the Vedique Diet. Over 46000 patients have gained benefits from the program.
To be a part of the Vedique Diet programme:
Click here Vedique Diet program
Follow – Dr. Shikha’s Nutrihealth